Moony's new dog 🐕 intro and name suggestions thread.

Pics
ackgtsdmv8l61.jpg
That's horrible.
It looks like a camel 😭🤣
I believe that was the idea?
No....
Oh no!!!! lol How did you get this one?

They are having a good time. The doodle has a lot of retriever in him. How's he doing around the birds?

That's horrible.

I believe that was the idea?

No....

Oh no!!!! lol How did you get this one?

They are having a good time. The doodle has a lot of retriever in him. How's he doing around the birds?
He's doing great with the birds. Doesn't even pay attention to them so far.
Yes the little one is the boy's dog that he's had for quite awhile. That thing loves to charge the muscovies just to see them fly.
When they're both playing and Nova decides to play that game new dog usually wanders off to find something else to do.

He's had that one, silly. That's Nova.
I can barely keep up with the chickens. lol Much less the dogs. lol
He's doing great with the birds. Doesn't even pay attention to them so far.
Yes the little one is the boy's dog that he's had for quite awhile. That thing loves to charge the muscovies just to see them fly.
When they're both playing and Nova decides to play that game new dog usually wanders off to find something else to do.
That's awesome. My male was really good with the birds but the female is hell on them. Definitely watch him if you have young chicks on the ground. The peeps sound a bit like squeaky toys and that's the only time my male has a hard time leaving them alone.

How'd you end up with that one?
Idk. My mostly grown, out of the house daughter picked it up somewhere from a free puppy box in a parking lot and not needing another dog herself graciously dropped it off here. Idk why she even got it at all except she thinks it was some kind of "rescue" situation.
That is basically the same exact way we got the first dog.

Last edited:
But ya back to this....

Dog #3 enters the game......
Meet "Spots". Ya once again my name choices got vetoed.
I know, I know. Just everyone smile and shake their heads.
Things are out of control here.
View attachment 3405344View attachment 3405345
Oh hims a little cutie! Sheep likes him. Or Dog? What's it's name? Better get his little butt wormed. Free puppies often have free parasites.

Back
Top Bottom