More help needed please:)-Integrating chicks to coop

It's always a learning process, lol. Believe me, we know! We're always glad to help so feel free to keep asking. Trust me, we don't mean to be critical or judgmental, we sincerely want to help. Everybody was a rank brginner at one time. There are SO many things I wish I had done differently in my own coop and I am still fixing. We had a great big window built right next to the roosts and practically no other ventilation, ugh. Took us a while to figure out why they wouldn't roost there, duh! Oh well, live and learn!
Yes! Ventilation was a *whole* big learning process, just ventilation!!!
*so* much to learn/consider, every aspect.

I love how much learning is required, I had no idea. Can’t imagine how many chickens die everyday bc people don’t give their flock proper attention😫.
I had *no idea* how much there is to learn (mareks?!! Omg that alone…!!),

I think I’ve learned more about chickens in 11 months than I did humans in 10 years of school/a PhD studying behavior/the brain 😆

BYC/you all have been the best resource!! (And CSUs vet avian research team too, amazing resource ready to help even little ol me and my little ol flock).
I so appreciate all the insight/direction and learnings from you all thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom