LilChickieMomma

Chirping
Mar 5, 2024
IMG_6443.jpeg
IMG_6442.jpeg
IMG_6445.jpeg
IMG_6441.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg

i know i had already posted on here but i figured another post after my introduction would be good too, this is one of the ‘Black Austrolorps’ my partner got me 😂 i dont think tractor supply realized they gave him this girl but i absolutely love her and named her Mystery. it just seemed fitting. But i thought some better photos of her markings and her wing would be good. i think shes about a week, my TS gets shipments Wednesday/Thursday so either way she’s officially a week! Then i added the one of her asleep in my hand cause shes just too cute when she sleeps like that

View attachment 3765562View attachment 3765563View attachment 3765564View attachment 3765567View attachment 3765568

i know i had already posted on here but i figured another post after my introduction would be good too, this is one of the ‘Black Austrolorps’ my partner got me 😂 i dont think tractor supply realized they gave him this girl but i absolutely love her and named her Mystery. it just seemed fitting. But i thought some better photos of her markings and her wing would be good. i think shes about a week, my TS gets shipments Wednesday/Thursday so either way she’s officially a week! Then i added the one of her asleep in my hand cause shes just too cute when she sleeps like that
She looks to be a darn cute Easter egger 🥰

Back
Top Bottom