More Spiders for Redhen

Now this video creeped me out a bit
hide.gif
i like spiders but their stick web gives me the willies when i run into one riding around .
I have been been bitten many times and almost died once and sick as a dog once but there here and i gotta live with them like everything else.

Quote:
It is just a little ol spider web
hu.gif
, have a look
bun.gif

Yeah Red, it's not like it can reach through the computer screen and snatch out your eyeballs! (Or can it?)

A little story for Red:

Once upon a time when I was still working wedding parties, I was out on site directing a generator man where to put the generator. As I tromped around the site (oddly enough, a huge underground cave. I was on the top ridge.), I walked directly into and through the world's largest spiderweb. Right into the sticky mass of it. Gone was my professional, "keep up with the boys" attitude and persona. I immediately squealed and jumped backwards, swatting at my head. Of course, where there is a huge spiderweb there is a huge spider somewhere. I had visions of that sucker being in my hair. I squealed and fell backwards into the arms of the really cute generator man. He thankfully kept me from falling over the edge of the cavern while I swatted imaginary spiders. I was faintly embarrassed, but spider free. Fun times.

You all crack me up! I LOVE this thread!!!

Ok Red, I have included a link to de-bunk most of what has been said.... like swallowing spiders in your sleep and them drinking out of your eyeballs......

http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/spidermyth/

Please don't kill them; they are happy little buggars who do you a great service like eating the flies that bother your sweet piggies!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom