More Spiders for Redhen

At least you don't live in Australia, the spiders get pretty big here.
911279.jpg

Ugh... I hate bugs. I also hate clowns. Now I'm going to have nightmares about clown faced spiders!!!! (If I sleep!)

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
WHAT!! WHAT did you say?!!

**sitting here rocking back and forth like a crazy person...**

yuckyuck.gif
...some years back this old geezer -
old.gif
--me walked out the back porch door to go fishing--walked into a big web of a barn spider still occupiying the web----i could feel it squirming arroud as it bit my lips numers times as i was yelling like fred flintstone---my wife solved the problem--took off her slipper and slamed me in the facw squishing it up my nose and mouth--
sickbyc.gif
-i puked for 3 day and for a week she would sneek up behing me and tickle my ear with a straw and watch me go air borne...
rant.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
old.gif
--me walked out the back porch door to go fishing--walked into a big web of a barn spider still occupiying the web----i could feel it squirming arroud as it bit my lips numers times as i was yelling like fred flintstone---my wife solved the problem--took off her slipper and slamed me in the facw squishing it up my nose and mouth--
sickbyc.gif
-i puked for 3 day and for a week she would sneek up behing me and tickle my ear with a straw and watch me go air borne...
rant.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

Now, that's a woman with a sense of humor.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:

yuckyuck.gif
old.gif
sickbyc.gif
rant.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
You win!!

Can you plese call them back because i didn't enjoy blasting my muise and see one jumping up and douwn right by me and try to attart me.But it did pove that my brother is scare of everything-i had to muder it-and i can freak out my sister later when she get home
woot.gif

Can't call them back.

They all were gone this morning.

Think millions upon millions of baby spiders, holding hands, slowly making their way across the land; on their way to Redhen's.

creating chaos

growing bigger

eating all the brains

laying eggs in all the eyeballs along the way.

Imp- They probably reach from the northernmost edges of the arctic to the rio grande and gulf coast.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom