More Spiders for Redhen

Ok I just read through this I now I have the hebbie jebbies. I can handle snakes, rats, mice and a million other things but spiders No Way.
hmm.png
I used to work at a riding stable and would be the only one to get the snakes out of the barn or riding arena and in return they would take care of the really big hairy spiders for me. Worked out fine. I understand spiders are good so I don't just kill them unless they are stupid enough to get into my house then they are fair game. This summer I was even nice enough that I left a big spider alone that had built a web in the top of a tomato support. I didn't bother him and he stayed very still and didn't move when I had to get tomatoes off of that plant very very carefully.

ugggg nothing more gross and skin crawling creepy than a mother spider with moving skin!!!!! All those babies all over them >hork< now i have the heebeegeebee's!!!!!! AKKKKKKKKKKK
barnie.gif

someone make me a smiley with a HUGE flyswatter STAT!

Quote:
WHAT!! WHAT did you say?!!

**sitting here rocking back and forth like a crazy person...**

yuckyuck.gif
...some years back this old geezer -
old.gif
--me walked out the back porch door to go fishing--walked into a big web of a barn spider still occupiying the web----i could feel it squirming arroud as it bit my lips numers times as i was yelling like fred flintstone---my wife solved the problem--took off her slipper and slamed me in the facw squishing it up my nose and mouth--
sickbyc.gif
-i puked for 3 day and for a week she would sneek up behing me and tickle my ear with a straw and watch me go air borne...
rant.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif

lau.gif
Now that should have made it on video!

Quote:
This literally brought me close to vomiting! I don't mind spiders...outside but once they come in my house...it's on. I'll spray them with anything from air freshner to bleach cleaner. I don't do spiders!

Quote:
WHY ARE THE OTHER CHICKENS JUST STANDING AROUND???? DID THE SPIDER (aka HUGEUS SPIDEROUS OHMYGODUS) STUN THEM WITH HIS GAMMA WEB RAY SO HE CAN GO BACK FOR MORE LATER???

edited to say: that is actually a pretty awesome looking spider...it's like a "Batman" spider in it's spidy suite
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom