More Spiders for Redhen

Quote:
WHY ARE THE OTHER CHICKENS JUST STANDING AROUND???? DID THE SPIDER (aka HUGEUS SPIDEROUS OHMYGODUS) STUN THEM WITH HIS GAMMA WEB RAY SO HE CAN GO BACK FOR MORE LATER???

edited to say: that is actually a pretty awesome looking spider...it's like a "Batman" spider in it's spidy suite
big_smile.png

That pic has been outed as photoshopped.

Quote:
WHY ARE THE OTHER CHICKENS JUST STANDING AROUND???? DID THE SPIDER (aka HUGEUS SPIDEROUS OHMYGODUS) STUN THEM WITH HIS GAMMA WEB RAY SO HE CAN GO BACK FOR MORE LATER???

edited to say: that is actually a pretty awesome looking spider...it's like a "Batman" spider in it's spidy suite
big_smile.png

Oh....welp, that explains it
wink.png

Quote:

big_smile.png

Sorry, I didn't know that. Looks real, but these days they can do anything with a computer!

Umm ok. So I realize that this an older post & I really hate to bother everybody...but can some PLEASE tell me if this nervous twich I developed in the last 10 minutes will go away soon???
fl.gif
ANYBODY??

Quote:
I saw a beautiful thing yesterday in the garden, but I didn't have the camera w/ me or I would have a pic of it. I saw one of my many awesome preditory garden spiders eating a cucumber beetle. They also eat squash bug nymphs. Does that help any?

Quote:
Well, I have had a nervous twitch ever since that spider tried to EAT me yesterday morning.
ep.gif

I breathed a sigh of relief this AM when I saw that her web was gone.
And then I looked out the bathroom window.
hide.gif
There she was using her web like a trampoline to get ever closer to the house.
I think that Redhen has put some bad spider juju on me.
rant.gif

Quote:
Well, I have had a nervous twitch ever since that spider tried to EAT me yesterday morning.
ep.gif

hide.gif
rant.gif

Whhhho meeee??
10638_whistling.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

hide.gif
rant.gif

Whhhho meeee?? https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/10638_whistling.gif

Back
Top Bottom