More things we've taught our goats...

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chirpy, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Some of you know that we've been teaching our goats how to be helpful around the ranch. They need to pull their own weight, you know.

So, here we are teaching them how to properly pack a truck. It's much easier to see and learn from up top and you can see the mistakes the people make better also...

[​IMG]

And, they need to learn to eat healthy so we are teaching them about growing plants indoors. She's checking out the progress of a pepper plant here.... (you'll notice the broken out screen; thanks to our big scary watchdog who's terrified of thunderstorms and has gone through about every screen in the house to get inside during them.)

[​IMG]

Here we learn how to sneak into the house, through the back patio door so we can help clean up when no ones looking. Ya right! (Again, notice broken screen, thanks to same dog mentioned above.)

[​IMG]

And, we learned that if you become really good friends with the Rooster, maybe he won't start crowing at 4:00 a.m. to wake you up. Ya, good luck on that one.

[​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    LOL.very cute!...and yes, i find mine are ooh soo helpful also!!..[​IMG]...very cute pics!..

3. penelope77

penelope77 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    northeast oklahoma
    that's great! i have a helpful(devil) goat. funny i have a screen problem too only its from my 2 yr old human pressing her head into them to see outside better.

4. Anny

Anny Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Detroit Michigan
    They are sooooo cute I'm going to goat-nap them. Or I guess you could still call it Kid-napping.

5. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    [​IMG]

6. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    Quote:you better drive alittle faster or I will get there before you, MUWAHAHAHA!!!

7. mizauntcathy'shenhouse

mizauntcathy'shenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2008
    Huntsville, TX
    Mine are helping me with pruning my potted plants, flower beds, vegetable garden....it seems they are masters at finding the weak spot in the fence around our yard. I will say that some of the plants actually look better now that they have grown back out after their "pruning"! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by