Mosquito bites?

Sara S

Crossing the Road
May 13, 2020
FL
Hi people again! Just wondering, anyine know how to help mosquito bites be less itchy? In Florida it’s so muggy and yuck. I’m sure a lot of people are always outside helping their chickens/ ducks/ fowl So yk they get very pesky ALL THE TIME thankssss

Some people react and scratch while others seem oblivious to them.

A little isopropyl will often stop the itch. I spray myself with high-test repellant which seems to stop the itch and prevent further attacks at the same time.

Some people react and scratch while others seem oblivious to them.

A little isopropyl will often stop the itch. I spray myself with high-test repellant which seems to stop the itch and prevent further attacks at the same time.
Ok thanks! Ur a life saver😎

Ranger Ready repellant is made from Picaradin which is less toxic than the DEET stuff. But, it has to be reapplied more often. There is supposed to be a new repellant made from grapefruit skin coming out soon.

The best way avoid it is to always wear bug spray while outside.
Calamine lotion and or hydrocortisone cream can help with the itch. If you do get bit. If use you the calamine lotion be sure to alternate with regular lotion since it can make your skin dry. Regular lotion helps some too but not as much.

Back
Top Bottom