Mosquito problem solved...

I got two of these this year for in the run. They work on the big bugs, but not on the mosquitoes or no-see-ums. I’m being eaten alive!!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B086ZYY6PQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 2858626
I got two of these this year for in the run. They work on the big bugs, but not on the mosquitoes or no-see-ums. I’m being eaten alive!!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B086ZYY6PQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 2858626

View attachment 2858626
These work great. They're small, lightweight, and very effective. I put one in the hydrangea bush every morning that my 2 pet hens like to hang out under most of the day and move it near their coop at night. I keep a couple of them with me in the garden and even carry one around with me when I'm just walking around the yard. I promised myself I'll never be without them again! I just noticed, the picture doesn't give the name. They're Fuze Bug Mosquito Killers.

Attachments

• mosquito repeller.jpg
    mosquito repeller.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Just curious, what brand are those? I bought 4 of the smaller Hum Bug Zappers and hang one in my girls' favorite hangout spot under the hydrangea and in their house. I don't really see many mosquitoes getting zapped, but they just seem to disappear. Working bug free between 2 of them in my garden has been so nice sinc getting them. By next summer, I plan to have a dozen of them. There so lightweight, I'm in the habit of carrying one around with them anytime I'm in my yard. Best investment this year! (These particular ones have a usb cord with ac adapter.)
Hi! They are Black Flag...
I may try some of the ones you mentioned also.. thank you!

Okay... so since the storm all bugs have been insane! The bug zappers had helped and a fan helps some... but I had noticed just insane amounts of mosquitoes inside the coop again.. so I got some Adams flea and tick spray and sprayed all the inside of the coop and this has pretty much eliminated all the mosquitoes... I also believe it would help with mites... I don’t know this for certain but it kills just about all bugs ... and very efficiently! I still would like to try the vanilla extract too though...
Just wanted to share... hope it helps others❤️

Okay... so since the storm all bugs have been insane! The bug zappers had helped and a fan helps some... but I had noticed just insane amounts of mosquitoes inside the coop again.. so I got some Adams flea and tick spray and sprayed all the inside of the coop and this has pretty much eliminated all the mosquitoes... I also believe it would help with mites... I don’t know this for certain but it kills just about all bugs ... and very efficiently! I still would like to try the vanilla extract too though...
Just wanted to share... hope it helps others❤️
Ooh, good to know! I think after Ida they said that the mosquitoes would be really bad this fall/winter because of all that standing water. Too bad they were right 😫

Ooh, good to know! I think after Ida they said that the mosquitoes would be really bad this fall/winter because of all that standing water. Too bad they were right 😫
Well, I had hoped it would have blown everything away but instead seems to have brought everything here😩.... the flies are ridiculous! And the little annoying gnats😡

Back
Top Bottom