Most beautiful chicken contest

Hi Rhandi74

While I am not the OP on this thread and do not get to pick the winner of the Contest, I do have a soft spot for Cochins (I have two bantam cochins) and I could not just scroll past Blu without telling you that he is absolutely gorgeous!
love.gif
Thank you, I loved my bantam cochins so much I just had to have LF cochins. Here is some of my other cochins. I am not entering them because you can only enter one chicken per contest rules, just wanted to share with you.

Jewel my LF cochin hen

Smokey my bantam cochin cockerel

Panther my bantam cochin pullet

Last edited:
Thank you, I loved my bantam cochins so much I just had to have LF cochins. Here is some of my other cochins. I am not entering them because you can only enter one chicken per contest rules, just wanted to share with you.

Jewel my LF cochin hen

Smokey my bantam cochin cockerel

Panther my bantam cochin pullet
Thank you for sharing Rhandi74 they are beautiful
love.gif

Now the competition is over, I can share a picture of my two Pekin Cochins (or bantam cochins, or Pekins depending on who you are talking to)
wink.png

Blondie (4 months old) on the left and her 'mumma' Cilla on the right:

Blondie:

A kiss for mumma
love.gif

Yep KendyF .. bring on the glamour shots! I, for one, want to see them
smile.png

So that my other girls do not feel left out and think that I am giving the mini-cochins too much attention
wink.png

This is Dusty my Bantam Langshan:

And this is Tina my 4 toed, single combed, pet quality Silkie who I still love very much with her best buddy LuLu a Pekin Frizzle:

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing Rhandi74 they are beautiful :love Now the competition is over, I can share a picture of my two Pekin Cochins (or bantam cochins, or Pekins depending on who you are talking to) ;) Blondie (4 months old) on the left and her 'mumma' Cilla on the right: Blondie: A kiss for mumma :love
Wow, they are beautiful!!! I really like Blondie :love

Back
Top Bottom