Most Beautiful Rooster Contest!!!

Pics
I am not sure how much the serama weighed but he was TINY.... He died not long after the pic was taken. RIP my sweet baby
hit.gif

WHAT! That's HORRIBLE! So Sorry!
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I am not sure how much the serama weighed but he was TINY.... He died not long after the pic was taken. RIP my sweet baby
hit.gif

WHAT! That's HORRIBLE! So Sorry!
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

yeah He was fine when I left for school that morning and I was only gone about 3 hours and when I came home he was dead. I cried like a baby. He was a pet and stayed in the house because I felt he was too small to go outside with the others. He was only half the size of my hens that were the same age. Oh it was really upsetting. thank you for the sympathies. I am now looking for a roo to replace him.​

Quote:
yeah He was fine when I left for school that morning and I was only gone about 3 hours and when I came home he was dead. I cried like a baby. He was a pet and stayed in the house because I felt he was too small to go outside with the others. He was only half the size of my hens that were the same age. Oh it was really upsetting. thank you for the sympathies. I am now looking for a roo to replace him.

Again, I am trully sorry! He was a cutie pie!
hugs.gif
hit.gif
sad.png

1) Must state name (if applicable), Breed (if known), and Age ( if known)
2) Mixed breeds are allowed but please state what it is
3) Please only chickens because I'm doing this as a research project
4) There is no prize... If it were me I would just be happy to know that I had the most beautiful rooster submitted!
5) The contest will end on June 30th
6) There will be first, second and third place winners.
7) You will be PMed if you won
8) All angles are allowed but do please show from head to tail
9) Have fun with this!!

Name: Spot
Breed: Cochin (Mottled, Bantam)
24225_1184409145005_1671558310_358954_4843936_n.jpg

24225_1184428785496_1671558310_359013_1781010_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom