~Most Handsome Young Man Contest~ CLOSED FOR NEW ENTRIES

Quote:
You have my vote Squeak. I just love that Roos can be so sweet.
love.gif

Squeak say's
frow.gif
and thanks for the vote...
yippiechickie.gif

Name (if applicable): Roostroyer
Breed: Standard Light Brahma
Why he should win: Roostroyer is truly a child of the Internet. An acquaintance of mine from another forum incubates eggs each year, and she'd let other forum member name the eggs. This brahma egg was named Roostroyer, and he's a sweetheart. Since he was named by the Internet, he lives up to his origins and he's the dorkiest chicken I've ever met.
Other (optional): He's big and clumsy and full of hormones, and my mystery breed pullets turned out to be gamey mutts that are between 3-5 pounds. Despite being so big, Roo tries his best to bring yummy treats to his girls, dances for them, and makes adorable bokbok sounds to show them the nests he makes for them. :3
Picture:

Here he is with some of his girls, all of them are about 9-12 weeks old.(the flock grew since we caught another gamey mutt stray hen, and got a barred rock).

SDC10996.jpg

On the swing

SDC11031.jpg

Impersonating chicken muffins

SDC11023.jpg

Present day

SDC11307.jpg

Roostroyer and his lady friend, Dust the stray gamey mutt hen.

SDC11305.jpg

Roo being cute on video (pullets are separated because some still don't lay, and they run away from him when he's doing his dorky dance)

~Red
~Brahma/RIR
~about 8 months
~He should win because he is very colorful and is much more impressive in person. Red is also a very sweet boy, and has been an outstanding bird since he was a chick.
~Red won a blue ribbon at the county fair this year and the judge loved him. Red was used for showmanship too because he is so beautiful and well-behaved

108852_lizcam_2011summer_078.jpg

108852_lizcam_2011summer_076.jpg

~Marvin
~Brahma/?
~about 8 months
~He should win because he is absolutely the nicest chicken I have (for tempermant). He is a cute bird, and can be comical at times. Marvin may not be the prettiest bird, but he is cute in person. He has one flight feather that is twisted, as in the shaft is strait, but the barbs go around it like a screw.
~Marvin was the chick that had been picked on, so he had a rough start.

108852_p8110023.jpg

Yes I know he has problems with his legs, and I've treated him for mites but didn't see any bugs anyway. Any other ideas on what to do would be appreciated though.

108852_lizcam_2011summer_073.jpg

~Fuzzball
~Silkie
~about 8 months
~ He should win because of his fuzziness and awesome comb. And his awesome pose for the camera.
~Fuzzball has been compared to an emu with cat's hair and told his comb looks like a brain coming through his forhead. (not by me)

108852_lizcam_2011summer_093.jpg

~Houdini
~Bantam Frizzle
~7 or 8 months
~ He should win because of his miniature cuteness and frizzly feathers. He is an escape artist too, so he is a funy little bird. (He's only funny after I catch him)
~ Houdini is quite the gentleman, an his little lady adors him. Susie will avoid other roosters and run back to Houdini's side.
smile.png

108852_p8110016.jpg

Last edited:
Name (if applicable): Leonardo (Leo)
Breed: EE
Why he should win: Because he's the best roo ever!
Other (optional): He is a sweetheart!
Picture:
69221_spring_5_069.jpg

69221_016.jpg

Name (if applicable): Rockefeller AKA The Rock
Breed: Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Why he should win: Because he's adorable.

100845_dsc06657.jpg

Name (if applicable): ALBERT
Breed:BEARDED SILKIE
Why he should win: THIS IS A PICTURE OF HIM ON OUR PATIO WAITING FOR A COCKTAIL. NEED I SAY MORE. MOST HANDSOME BOY EVER XXX
Other (optional):
Picture:
74171_img_0372.jpg

Back
Top Bottom