Mother Clucker! Can I have chickens once again? Moving to Shippensburg PA

chickfillhay

Crowing
15 Years
Dec 31, 2007
Berlin Nh
My last post was in 2015. I haven't been to this site very often since I moved to NH where I could no longer have chickens etc....
I hope to be thrilled. I am moving to Shippensburg PA. I am told that they have chickens there. We leave in two weeks! I am going to add a run to the exhisting shed and convert that into a coop! WooHoo! I could not go to see the new house personallly. But my hubby went and heard a rooster nearby. Across the street there is a Mennonite cabinet maker and there were horse and buggies driving past the house! I am so excited about my new little house! So, I tried and tried but cannot tell where to find information on chicken ordinance there.
I see that there are people from Shippensburgh here talking about there fluffy butts. But does anyone know for sure just how many I can have. And if I can have any peacocks too? I am so happy to be talking to my favorite chicken community. And am so looking forward to new conversations and hopefully to show off my own flock once again! Thanks so much!! Side note....We have 1 acre of land.

Thanks! Glad to be back!:wee
GH012892_674933225_1021020.jpg

My last post was in 2015. I haven't been to this site very often since I moved to NH where I could no longer have chickens etc....
I hope to be thrilled. I am moving to Shippensburg PA. I am told that they have chickens there. We leave in two weeks! I am going to add a run to the exhisting shed and convert that into a coop! WooHoo! I could not go to see the new house personallly. But my hubby went and heard a rooster nearby. Across the street there is a Mennonite cabinet maker and there were horse and buggies driving past the house! I am so excited about my new little house! So, I tried and tried but cannot tell where to find information on chicken ordinance there.
I see that there are people from Shippensburgh here talking about there fluffy butts. But does anyone know for sure just how many I can have. And if I can have any peacocks too? I am so happy to be talking to my favorite chicken community. And am so looking forward to new conversations and hopefully to show off my own flock once again! Thanks so much!! Side note....We have 1 acre of land.
Welcome back into BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom