Moulting

Welcome to BYC, Jerry!
frow.gif

So this has nothing to do wit molting but I can't figure out where to start a new thread on my phone .hope someone ses this.
How many chicken people stic fans in their coop when it's 100 degrees out side even with shade.......

So this has nothing to do wit molting but I can't figure out where to start a new thread on my phone .hope someone ses this.
How many chicken people stic fans in their coop when it's 100 degrees out side even with shade.......
Hello there and welcome to BYC!

Definitely put a fan in your coop when it gets warm. I have one going right now as it is in the 80's. I big turbo fan...really helps move the air and keeps them cool. They will even line up in front of it to get the most air!

If you are on a mobile phone, you might go to the bottom of any page and switch to Desktop...this is the ONLY way I can make a mobile work. Ha!

Then go to the section you wish to start a new thread in and at the top left, there will be a blue tab that says, Start a New Thread, and go from there. :)

If you are on a mobile phone, you might go to the bottom of any page and switch to Desktop...this is the ONLY way I can make a mobile work. Ha!

Then go to the section you wish to start a new thread in and at the top left, there will be a blue tab that says, Start a New Thread, and go from there. :)

:gig

Back
Top Bottom