If you remember, I had a hen go broody after hurricane Florence. I decided to let her incubate 14 eggs and so far she has done great! However, we’re about 4-5 days from expected hatching and I need to move the eggs to a safer location for the chicks cuz they are up too high and navigating the ramp could prove fatal. I set up a good area nearby and carefully moved the eggs while the hen was doing her daily stretch and feeding. She is . I cleaned the old nest area out - which needed to be done anyway due to a broken egg and blocked the hut so she she wouldn’t try to sit on the empty nest. I showed her where the eggs are, but she is resistant to sitting there. How long should I wait before moving the eggs back? She’s not happy that she can’t get into her nesting area, so I feel like she will return if I move the eggs back and open it.