Moving and can't keep my flock :(

debkichline

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 28, 2014
I have 7 hens and a beautiful Red Rock rooster. Hens are 1 white bantam,1 barred rock, 2 buff orpingtons, 1 red rock, 2 white pallets and a white silkie. We raised them from chicks and are moving to a new house which won't let us keep them. They lay 2 to 3 dozen eggs every week. You can have the coop if you can move it and whatever food I have left along with the birds. All located in the Delhi suburb of Cincinnati. I have no idea how to ship them so that is not an option. Contact me via email if interested. [email protected]

I'm sorry you can't take your birds with you. I would hate to have to give mine up.

Just in case you haven't tried this yet, you may want to put another post under your state thread. You might have some luck making contact with a member close to you. Here's a link to the Ohio thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/12049/ohio-come-on-buckeyes-let-me-know-your-out-there

Good luck finding a good home for your birds and best wishes to you in your move.

Do you still have hens available? If, so would you be willing to drive them or are you looking for pick up?

Back
Top Bottom