Moving and need to sell or rehome all of my ducks - Holly, MI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duckboatprincess, Oct 17, 2009.

1. duckboatprincess

duckboatprincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Grand Blanc, MI
    My DF got transfered to Illinois for work and we're renting an apartment. That being said, a 750 sqft apartment is not going to work for 14 ducks, a dog, and us. I need to get these guys new homes before I go. I'd give them away, but I really need the money to get some stuff for the new digs. Here's what I have. The oldest ducks are on the pond right now, so I'm going to try to lure them back to the pen somehow.

1 - Pekin Hen... laying an egg a day, very friendly
    1 - Rouen Hen... laying an egg a day, the friendliest of the flock, will eat out of your hand
    1 - Welsh Harlequin Drake... I'm pretty sure he's a silver, pretty shy although he doesn't bite.
    1 - Crested Pekin Hen... I think she hatched mid-August, not really friendly but not mean
    6 - Welsh Harlequin Ducklings... handled everyday, hatched 10-8 and 10-9
    2 - Pekin x Rouen Ducklings... very friendly, the one goes to work with me sometimes, likes to be held

I'm not even going to put a price on them. I don't know what they're worth. Make an offer. I can't ship any of them, but you're welcome to come get them or I can try to meet you within an hour's drive. Thanks... PM me for pictures

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by