Moving . Chickens need new home. Connecticut

Mabec

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 20, 2013
I'm in the process of moving to NM in a few months from Connecticut. I have 4 chickens hens left and a rooster and 4 guinea hens. I can't take them with me and it's a big dilemma for me.I got attached to the birds and I can not just give them away to anyone and end up being killed for food. The chickens are 4 years old. 3 don't lay anymore. I will deliver in Connecticut.

Rhodes Island Red rooster, one barred rock,one Delaware, one black star and one white chicken not sure the breed, that still lay eggs.

you can see the rooster and the Barred rock

Last edited:
I have a 6 panels dog kennel that I will sell,see the pics. It can be used in different patterns not just a square one. I mounted mine against the coop and that gave it 2 extra panels in the length of the cage.Of course the chickens are free.the cage is for sale. I want to make sure, that people will not take my chickens off my hand just to get a free dog kennel and get rid of the chickens anyway they can.
I'm flexible, but the birds safety is my concern. I have 5 gallons waterer and metal and plastic feeders plus a few chicks feeders and waterers.

I have a 6 panels dog kennel that I will sell,see the pics. It can be used in different patterns not just a square one. I mounted mine against the coop and that gave it 2 extra panels in the length of the cage.Of course the chickens are free.the cage is for sale. I want to make sure, that people will not take my chickens off my hand just to get a free dog kennel and get rid of the chickens anyway they can. I'm flexible, but the birds safety is my concern. I have 5 gallons waterer and metal and plastic feeders plus a few chicks feeders and waterers. still available?? We might be interested! Please let me know. .

I am interested in your Rhode Island Red rooster if it is still available.
I have 14 hens in need of a rooster. I am in Higganum Ct.
let me know if he is available to good home.
860-345-7337 leave a message
Chris

It looks like the rooster will be re-home in eastern Connecticut in a few days, the rest of the chickens are still available with the guinea hens. Local re-home the better.

Back
Top Bottom