Moving Day--Finally!! Pics--Update!

lhayes1976

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 8, 2010
Louisville, KY
Finally the coop is going in next to the run. DH moved it all by himself yesterday. He got from the garage to the garden gate. He thinks the two of us will be able to get it to its foundation today. I have to work a half day. Hopefully we can get it done today.

Here is the garden where the coop and run will be. I am trying to hide it from the neighbors (my next door neighbors are fine with it). It's the others I don't know that will probably have a hissy.
DSC_0008.jpg

Here is the run inside the garden.
DSC_0009.jpg

Here is the coop when it was still in the garage.
DSC_0021.jpg

I will post some pics of it when it gets in place.

Last edited:
oh! its adorable looking..... those neighbors that wouldnt like the chicken look... have no idea how beautiful it looks!! offer eggs to them, if you think their might be issues. good luck!

Adorable coop. I love your fence, too! I'm sure your girls will be very happy!

Paradise Chickens
"Poultry in Motion!"

did you build the coop? I LOVE it!!!! Need something like that to put in mine. I don't see how anybody could complain about your set up it's beautiful! (sorry but if your chickens are like mine your flowers in your flower box might need to become fake ones or they wont last! lol! my ladies tear up all my flowers!)

No, we did not build the coop--a man from Craigslist who builds doghouses built it. I just told him the dimensions. He only charged $125.00. We did put in a roost and cut the window out, which was no biggie. DH did build the run. I'm wondering about the window box--they will not have outside access to it--they will have to peck through the screen from inside the coop to get to the flowers.

could you also post an inside pic of the little coop... I'm thinking I may need to attempt one like it. It's adorable and just what I need to go inside my new pen.

Back
Top Bottom