Moving day, FINALLY!

Mudhen, I always seem to have those wild & crazy dreams after taking ibuprophen before going to bed!!
hu.gif

Mudhen, I'm interested in the temp control you have on your heatlamp. Is it part of the lamp or something you rigged yourself? It you could please let me know that would be great. I need to get something like that. Thanks!

On the topic of mild mannered animals growing fans - I still have a scar on my knee from being at camp on a Friday the 13th and when we arrived the counselor warned us that some cows had escaped from a neighboring farm.

Walking from one cabin to another around midnight under a full moon I heard a branch snap in the woods. Being a city kid through and through, I took off running like an Olympic sprinter. Sadly I forgot to stop running when I hit the concrete block steps and still have the scar to prove it.

I still maintain it was an evil vampire cow in the woods!!

LOL....that wagon is too funny....chickens, shavings, all their gear on board
clap.gif

WV.....I'd be looking for bigfoot never mind fang toothed deer
wink.png

What kind is your black with gold and your black with white speckles? We have several of the black with gold and several of the speckles. Some of the speckles have feathers on their feet and some don't

The black with gold is a beautiful Ameraucana from MM hatchery.
Her name is Cleo (she had that cute eyeliner when she was a chick so...Cleopatra was too long!)
Anyway, she has such a look about her that my DH calls her Raptor. She's really sweet, and so far the biggest of all the others.
The white speckled is another sweetie, Lucy, a Barred Rock.

Back
Top Bottom