~*Mr. Chicken 2010 Contest!*~ The Winners Are Anoinced!!!

This is one of my Mille Fleur D'uccle roosters,
His name is Crazy and he is 6 years old.
These are pictures of him at the Ohio Nationals, a lady there thought he was pretty, so she offered to take pictures of him for her book.
I think he could be Mr.Rooster because he has the perfect attitude for it, he is CRAZY!

photo.php

photo.php

Last edited:
Here is my beautiful rocky!
he is a rhode island red thus giving him the name rocky the rhode island red rooster!
he is just about 7-8 months old now.
and i think he should be the Mr.chicken 2010 because he is a loyal beautiful protecting heartwarming rooster.
here he is!

65075_hopes_pics_608.jpg

65075_hopes_pics_658.jpg

65075_hopes_pics_655.jpg

sorry about the first close up picture (i don't think he wants to be a close up model! hahaha!)
P.S. I think all of your roosters so far are magnificent!

MEET JACK,

HE'S 2 1/2 YR OLD SILVER LACED COCHIN ROOSTER (STANDARD SIZED). HE IS MY SR ROO IN THE SILVERLACED PEN AND TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF EVERYBODY IN THERE... EVEN TOLERATES THE MONEY SHINES FROM MY JR ROO (1 YR OLD)

4SALE121.jpg

This is Barney Fife.. He is a 1 1/2 year old frizzle D'Uccle/Cochin/Silkie mix. The most gorgeous mutt! He is not only extremely handsome, but he is a wonderful little guy. He really takes care of his girls, rounds them up when he thinks there is danger. He makes sure they all eat before he will eat. When one of the girls was sick, he stayed around her, encouraging her to eat and drink. He breaks up fights between the girls- he will get right in the middle. We have one girl who has a tendency to run in circles when she needs to lay an egg. Barney will make a little nest for her, and call her to it. And he didn't bother the babies- he let the moms take care of the babies as they saw fit. The moms wouldn't let any other chicken except Barney to come within 10 feet of the chicks.

822Roo.jpg
81lilman.jpg

BabyAndBarney.jpg

Back
Top Bottom