Mt lion or bobcat?. ***pic***

Minehaha, thanks for posting your mt lion pics. It certainly is different than yours.....less muscular and leggy. But you have to agree, it doesn't look like a bobcat! Perhaps it is a young mt lion, which would explain the spots and smaller size. And, yes, I wish we got the tail in the pic!

Minehaha, thanks for posting your mt lion pics. It certainly is different than yours.....less muscular and leggy. But you have to agree, it doesn't look like a bobcat! Perhaps it is a young mt lion, which would explain the spots and smaller size. And, yes, I wish we got the tail in the pic!
Thank you for posting your picture too!!
smile.png

Yes, it is hard to say, but I do think it is a juvenile mountain lion.

Hopefully you will never know because that would mean it didn't come back!!!!
celebrate.gif

We took this picture with our game cam at the edge of the woods in our backyard at 5am.

Do you think it's a mountain lion or a bobcat? We're in CT. The pic, unfortunately, didn't include it's tail. The trap it's standing in front of is about 2 ft tall.

That is a young mountain lion no tuffs .

Here is a bob i trapped.

I vote young mountain lion. Hopefully you'll get another pic.......of it in the that trap. Is that trap long enough to fit it?

yes, the trap could hold it. I doubt we will ever trap it though. The trap is there to get the fox that ate one of my chickens. I doubt we'll get him either. We're only having success with racoon, opossum, skunk, etc.

We found someone who is interested in proving there are mt lions in CT (big controversy around here). He's coming out to our house to set up a bunch of video cameras. Should be interesting as long as he doesn't have them pointed at our bedroom. :)

yes, the trap could hold it. I doubt we will ever trap it though. The trap is there to get the fox that ate one of my chickens. I doubt we'll get him either. We're only having success with racoon, opossum, skunk, etc.

We found someone who is interested in proving there are mt lions in CT (big controversy around here). He's coming out to our house to set up a bunch of video cameras. Should be interesting as long as he doesn't have them pointed at our bedroom.
smile.png
If you got that big trap at tractor supply it will not hold that big ol cat, my dogs can get out of mine very fast.

Back
Top Bottom