1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Muchkins Cats...Wanted

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by antiquebuff, Feb 22, 2009.

1. antiquebuff

antiquebuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    I am interested in a Munchkins Cat or Kitten . I would like to correspond with someone that has one to tell me the pros and cons. Does anyone BYC have one or know someone that does? Many Thanks

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:no..but i have always wanted one!....if i didnt have 6 cats already...[​IMG]

3. antiquebuff

antiquebuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Franklin, NC
    Does no one have a munchkin kitty?

4. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Might have a better response if you check out a cat forum.

5. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    There is a petting Zoo near me that has them and they are so cute and sweet!!
    www.tanglewoodfarmminis.com

I have also known people who have had them in the past and they were just like regular cats. Just tiny and much cuter! Good luck!!
    [​IMG]

6. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    my sister has munchin cats I am unsure of what she has right now but as far as cats go the itties as I call them at least her's seem more laid back . they also can not jump onto cabients or things. She gave my other sister (cat loather ) a munchin and other sister fell in love but he got into some of her kids toys and ate something and passed away. I will try to have her some here and tell you more about the breed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by