Multiple birth members?

tripletfeb

Livin' in the new world with an old soul 🛸🏴‍☠️3T
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jun 9, 2018
The little farm, northern Ohio
Hi! This thread is for any and all members who are or have or are related to anyone who is a multiple birth! Or anyone who wants to chat! I just thought it would be interesting to see how many multiples are on this site. I'm a triplet, as you can tell from my user name😋 I'm the one in green in this picture. Julie is the bride and Amy is the one who doesn't even look like our sister! But honest, she's the oldest trip!

Attachments

• 29459.jpeg
    29459.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 23
Hi! This thread is for any and all members who are or have or are related to anyone who is a multiple birth! Or anyone who wants to chat! I just thought it would be interesting to see how many multiples are on this site. I'm a triplet, as you can tell from my user name😋 I'm the one in green in this picture. Julie is the bride and Amy is the one who doesn't even look like our sister! But honest, she's the oldest trip!
Which one is amy???

Are you identical?

Back
Top Bottom