Murray McMurray Stock Info ( Domestic Goddes this might help)

BarredBuff

Songster
10 Years
Dec 6, 2009
I would really like to see what I am getting into..... please show Buff Orpingtons, Australorps, Barred Rocks, and Silver Laced Wyandottes, thank you.

Last edited:
My Silver Laced Wyandottes were from Murray McMurray. They're on my blog - Here and a group photo here. They most certainly are not good quality birds, but what hatchery DOES have that?
roll.png
Atleast they have personality, are good layers, and were the only breed I got from McMurray that didn't experience casualties!
somad.gif

Quote:
Sorry, I don't have any pictures. But, both the Barred Rocks and Australorps very quite a bit even within the same order. You'll have some that are really nice and some that are not. All of them have looked pure and not as crosses. All of them have been healthy, vigorous, and performed well as a farm flock. However, none of them look anything like the reputable breeders on this forum have.

''They most certainly are not good quality birds, but what hatchery DOES have that? ''

I got some birds from eagle nest pultry had they were really nice birds.

Quote:
here u go six month old and laying,i got 24 baby hens from mcmurray and i'm getting about 8-10 eggs a day,hopefully the others start soon.
47603_orps_001.jpg

47603_orps_005.jpg

47603_orps_002.jpg

47603_orps_004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom