Muscovy Chat

My pretty male recently passed away. And to think he would've created beautiful babies....

Sorry for your loss :hugs he was beautiful :love

I'm just wondering why you think it necessary to clip wings . I have 3 ducks and a drake who are completely free . They take flight now and then and do a circuit of the house but never go any further . They have a good size pond and seem very happy so I don't know why they would . Now one of them has 10 babies and I'm wondering about it . Do birds fly away if not clipped ? Why ?

I'm just wondering why you think it necessary to clip wings . I have 3 ducks and a drake who are completely free . They take flight now and then and do a circuit of the house but never go any further . They have a good size pond and seem very happy so I don't know why they would . Now one of them has 10 babies and I'm wondering about it . Do birds fly away if not clipped ? Why ?

Muscovy ducks will often fly around, if not away. Though my duck, Cuddles, is extremely tame, she flew to the neighbours. (I got her back) I reccomend that you clip the duckling's wings, but if you are not worried, dont do it. I personally would though.

Hi these are my muscovys 2 french magpie muscovys 5 aprils hatch 1 mum and 6 young dose any one know what there colours are how old the baby's are or when the aprils will start laying thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom