Muscovy Drake - Ontario - rehoming

DukesDucks

Crowing
Oct 6, 2019
Eastern Ontario, Canada
Hoping to find a new home for 4 month old Muscovy drake. He is large and heathy. Pure white with fancy black hat. One too many drakes to keep my flock balanced. Located in Eastern Ontario.

Attachments

• 20201023_174531.jpg
    20201023_174531.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 9
Sorry, been distracted with winter prep. Yes I did find a new home for the young drake. There was even a female waiting for him. Within days the issues between my two older drakes stopped, and the flock is happy together again.
Unfortunately I lost my favourite duck to a fox. This was in the middle of the afternoon, just outside of the coop where the ducks were enjoying some free time. Made me especially angry because I was outside at the time, probably 50 feet away. I was running the wood splitter, with ear protection on, and didn't hear anything.
This fox tours the neighbourhood and is not afraid of people although he leaves when he sees one. He does know which houses have dogs and avoids them. I have just acquired a beautiful 2 year old German Shepherd. No pooping-and-scooping on my acres so the fox knows there is a new dog.

Sorry, been distracted with winter prep. Yes I did find a new home for the young drake. There was even a female waiting for him. Within days the issues between my two older drakes stopped, and the flock is happy together again.
Unfortunately I lost my favourite duck to a fox. This was in the middle of the afternoon, just outside of the coop where the ducks were enjoying some free time. Made me especially angry because I was outside at the time, probably 50 feet away. I was running the wood splitter, with ear protection on, and didn't hear anything.
This fox tours the neighbourhood and is not afraid of people although he leaves when he sees one. He does know which houses have dogs and avoids them. I have just acquired a beautiful 2 year old German Shepherd. No pooping-and-scooping on my acres so the fox knows there is a new dog.
Oh wow! I’m sorry for the loss

Back
Top Bottom