Muscovy Ducklings - Georgia

I’m in Mount Zion, GA. I’d love to adopt your sweet little Muscovy. But I don’t know how we’d manage to get him up here.
I’m in Mount Zion, GA. I’d love to adopt your sweet little Muscovy. But I don’t know how we’d manage to get him up here.
Ty for your interest. I wouldn't mind taking him up there to you but I found a home for Quacky already. She's a nice lady in Florida like me and rescued a scovy too. Wants him for a Pet. Nevertheless, I'll keep you posted! Bless your good heart!

Ty for your interest. I wouldn't mind taking him up there to you but I found a home for Quacky already. She's a nice lady in Florida like me and rescued a scovy too. Wants him for a Pet. Nevertheless, I'll keep you posted! Bless your good heart!
I’m so happy you found a good home. Let me know if you ever need a loving home with 55 acres of private lake for Muscovy or geese. I built them a floating island. Some of the wilder ones have started eating from my hands. Blessings!

I’m so happy you found a good home. Let me know if you ever need a loving home with 55 acres of private lake for Muscovy or geese. I built them a floating island. Some of the wilder ones have started eating from my hands. Blessings!
God bless you for the love you have for them. I will keep you in mind. Let's continue to chat in this forum, I love to hear about your scovy's. I love animals and I wish I had a farm myself and make it muscovy sanctuary for unwanted orphans and take as many as I can off the streets and put them for adoption. It's sad how some cities treat them. In my city people here are duck haters. It saddens me to the point that brings tears to my eyes. Thank God I was able to save him. Blessings!

Show me pics. of your muscovies and geese. They must enjoy the floating island. Nice life they have.

I am seeking to trade a drake Muscovy for a hen Muscovy around 8 months old. I live in Daytona Beach Fl. I will drive to you to make the trade off, one duck for another. I have a Muscovy drake and it is time to mate him and remove the other since they will fight. At this time his wings are clipped. Very healthy and beautiful.

Hiya!
My friend rescued some ducklings from a barn that were left to die with no food or water sometime in April. She couldn’t manage them and the other animals she has, so I offered to take them and re-home them... but I just adored their cute big feet and silly walk. However, I cannot afford to keep them nor give them the time and space they need. I would like to give three Muscovy ducklings to a decent home and hopefully that someone will be willing to update me on their progress via email or some other social media. I’m located in central Georgia.
**Note: one duckling (the smallest) seems to either be losing feathers on its rump, it is plucking them out itself, or the two others are being mean. I’m unsure of their gender as I’ve never had ducks before.

Thanks in advance!
I am interested, if you still have them

Back
Top Bottom