Muscovy keepers share your pics!

hey guys! we finally found out as to why Chandler and harley hang out all the time and while chandler always attacks me and the other girls. ITS BECAUSE HARLEY AND CHANDLER ARE BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!! :D and the other girls are just his side chicks hahaha, we have always wondered why they were with eachother all the time and we figured it out today. when chandler attacked charlie for coming to close to harley hahah and she attacked my feet when i grabbed harley and started hugging him. also mum told me they were rubbing eachothers heads/neck against one another and then sat down really close, either way its very cute hearing it and hopefully seeing it soon

Aww romance. lol love to see more pics Bunny I bet those ducklings have grown alot.

hey guys! we finally found out as to why Chandler and harley hang out all the time and while chandler always attacks me and the other girls. ITS BECAUSE HARLEY AND CHANDLER ARE BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!! :D and the other girls are just his side chicks hahaha, we have always wondered why they were with eachother all the time and we figured it out today. when chandler attacked charlie for coming to close to harley hahah and she attacked my feet when i grabbed harley and started hugging him. also mum told me they were rubbing eachothers heads/neck against one another and then sat down really close, either way its very cute hearing it and hopefully seeing it soon
That is so cute. They don't wanna share each other with anybody. They want their privacy and to be left alone to be together. good for them.

They are beautiful Congrats!!

thank you. it is so good to be encouraged by people we even don't know, who live on the other side of the planet. especially for us who are first time in our life poultry keepers. my grandparents had chicken (looooooooong time ago) so I used to be a bit familiar with them, but this is the very first time in my life that I am even near ducks! I am very happy to have these precious babies.

thank you. it is so good to be encouraged by people we even don't know, who live on the other side of the planet. especially for us who are first time in our life poultry keepers. my grandparents had chicken (looooooooong time ago) so I used to be a bit familiar with them, but this is the very first time in my life that I am even near ducks! I am very happy to have these precious babies.
It's very easy to fall in love with these ducks, keep us updated on how they are doing. with lots of pics too.
smile.png

Well I have been putting the ACV in the water they still have foamy eye but I think it's helping! :) I started doing it every day because they have several water dishes so one of them constantly has ACV in it. :clap

Back
Top Bottom