Muscovy keepers share your pics!

the little webbies are dark too?
[/URL] OK so tell me what you think? Pics aren't perfect he wanted to see what that red flashy thing mom is holding was!
gig.gif
love these little ones!!
O sooo cute! Those are some BLACK feet, lol. @TherryChicken what color is this little guy?

Awful early but might be a good idea if you see him trying to mate with them. I have an 8 week old OEGB crowing.
idunno.gif

My Muscovy's hatch one year and don't breed or lay till following.
He must have been in a bad mood yesterday. He didn't bother them at all today. EXCEPT when he tried to keep them out of his night house, lol.

Usually about 1-3 weeks after breeding starts. You know you don't have to let them hatch ducklings either unless you want ducklings. Duck eggs taste good. I am a believer in birth control for all my animals not just my dogs.

Oh and drakes don't care what breed they mate with as long as female. lol
Birth control for ducks?
hu.gif

The eggs that had full chocolates were rotted
O no, so sorry. I was thinking the other day if you had told me you found another cooked egg I would have believed you for sure in this heat. Thank goodness it has cooled off a little.

Well, my mama muscovy has been loose on the yard with her 8 babies since Wednesday. Still has all 8. So she's now the most successful free range mom I've ever had.
That is great news!! now we need more pics..
X2

Back
Top Bottom