Muscovy keepers share your pics!

droolin.gif
love.gif
x2!!! OMG!

Thanks KOTH!!

I'm so glad that the site encourages people to try Muscovy! While checking my Inbox is sometimes a full time job, I've got to talk to people from all over the world about Muscovy & it's great to be able to interact with everyone.

Chicken Kisses, that first pic is fabulous! There's nothing shy about that little guy, is there?

BTW ... in the photo I posted I forgot to mention the caruncling on that guy. He had by far the most caruncling I've had on a bird (he wasn't my breeding) and I considered his to be excessive.
Yes I must agree as well, great awesome job, the breeders map is where i got my first white hens ! Her offspring the next year got blue ribbon at the County Fair !

Here's some pictures of my little group... They were wet from playing in the rain.

Thanks Patty for showing me this thread

Your very welcome. They are beautiful and i bet they love your wet weather. mine love the mud. lol
frow.gif
from way over on the other side of the country.

Last edited:
Miss Lydia,

I was asking about the yellow duckling with its head on the back of the older black ducking. I had two like the one pictured above, but sadly a raccoon killed about 25 of my ducklings I got this spring from my hens. I was really sad
he.gif
hit.gif
This is the duckling your seeing in my post, she has changed from solid yellow to this. I'm so sorry to hear about your ducklings, I am putting up night guard protector lights along with the motion lights we already have. We are having night visitors and even though my coops are pred proof I don't want them around.

Back
Top Bottom