Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Oh! You MUST post pictures of all the new babies after they fluff out!!
love.gif

Well this is sad no one has added pics in a while. I would but my stinkin printer broke!!!
rant.gif
That reminds me what do you call those pieds that have more white than color on them? I cant remember the name but some one on here had a black and another person had a chocolate one. Sheesh I have the memory of a 90 year old and I'm only a teen!
old.gif
Someone remind me please.

I'm waiting right now for my new girls to arrive!!

My sister and I are so funny because we are sitting on my bed and looking out the window every five seconds to see if she is comming down the road or not
lau.gif

As soon as they get here ill post some new pictures just for you wolf queen!

THEY ARE HERE ! tHEY ARE HERE!!

Well I now am the proud owner of two choco pied muscovies!! and man are they chunky! The one is close to laying too. I'll post pictures after i go take a gazillion of them!! They are really pretty! And so far are settling in nicely. My mom even thinks they are cute!

Lol, and the guy told me how his vet and he looked me up on the computer and they thought i was some 60 year old little old lady! How rude! lol

PICTURES TO COME!

Here they are! I have them set up so that my other ducks can see them. No one else really cared except for Pigeon and Goonie - my other scovies.

They dont have names yet but my mom is working on that
tongue.png

2eg64jr.jpg

2hpn778.jpg

2exn8g4.jpg

2jbju9w.jpg

awxhqx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom