Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Can you give me a couple guesses on the sex of my Muscovy? The dark one is larger than the blues, but they seem to be feathering in exactly the same. All boys?
hmm.png

the boys grow faster and are much bigger then the girls, you can tell by their feet at 5-8 weeks aswell :) and sometimes their faces, as girls look like theyre smiling and boys have a bigger face then the girls

i just candled my duck eggs to see whats happening with them and all of them look great, almost ready to hatch, i then candled ryans only egg and it was moving around and i saw its lil foot awwwww but ryan isnt keeping it warm that much, should i swap her egg with a chicken egg? and put her egg under charlie then give it back to ryan when its about to hatch?

i just candled my duck eggs to see whats happening with them and all of them look great, almost ready to hatch, i then candled ryans only egg and it was moving around and i saw its lil foot awwwww but ryan isnt keeping it warm that much, should i swap her egg with a chicken egg? and put her egg under charlie then give it back to ryan when its about to hatch? 
Cool Bunny that you saw the bitty webbed foot in the egg. Miracle of nature!!

Back
Top Bottom