Muscovy keepers share your pics!

What would you get if you breed a lilac with black? I have what looks to be lilac babies in the group of blue and 1 black. Dad I thought was solid blue and mom's are black

Dad is far left

Congratulations!
Mandy
Thank you.

Look at that, mama knows what's going on and doesn't want any interference. lol

Congrats!!!
Yes she does. She's not biting me anything like Bugs is doing though. GEES, Bugs is grabbing skin and shaking her head like a dog does. OUCH'eeee

welcome-byc.gif
Gorgeous!

What would you get if you breed a lilac with black? I have what looks to be lilac babies in the group of blue and 1 black. Dad I thought was solid blue and mom's are black

Dad is far left
idunno.gif
You're the one I'd be asking, lol. Some of my new babies look just like yours
smile.png

Thank you.

Yes she does.  She's not biting me anything like Bugs is doing though.  GEES, Bugs is grabbing skin and shaking her head like a dog does.  OUCH'eeee

:welcome Gorgeous! 

:idunno You're the one I'd be asking, lol.  Some of my new babies look just like yours:)

Yeah, I thought he was blue, BUT some babies look fawn and he was breeding to blacks at that time

Thanks! We're starting the frantic "how many are boys??" refrain now. Obviously if they are boys I'll need to get some more girls for them! Duck math at its finest!

You can't tell very well, but this is how everyone lined up when a large storm blew in unexpectedly. The center 3 are our new adolescents, just now coming into their adult feathers.

and one more of Francis, he's the one in the top right with his head cropped off in the picture above.

This is Uno. He was, that is past tense, a house duck. He's joined everybody else and is liking being an outside duck much better. He's growing into a fine drake. And he's a great big brother to Sunshine, Lemon Drop, Francis and Jackie Chan, our 4 adolescent ducks.

Back
Top Bottom