Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Thanks. Too bad you aren't closer, I'd just give you some eggs. :(
I would take them. :) I will keep letting my hens try to hatch and I will candle at 10 days so it's not fruitless. Though after that muscovy hen pooped her nasty poop near me this morning maybe it's not that bad. :sick I swear they do it on purpose.

I would take them. :) I will keep letting my hens try to hatch and I will candle at 10 days so it's not fruitless. Though after that muscovy hen pooped her nasty poop near me this morning maybe it's not that bad. :sick I swear they do it on purpose.
Nothing worse than a Muscovy broody poop...

Oh wait, there is...

When they do it on your shoes and all over your pants!

Oh, that would be really nasty!
It was. :mad: That hen got her wings clipped to keep her out of those boxes. Now I know to watch that end when removing any that want to lay in them. I think they are like skunks and use that poop as a defense mechanism. It works on me. :sick I can't use that emoticon enough.

It was. :mad: That hen got her wings clipped to keep her out of those boxes. Now I know to watch that end when removing any that want to lay in them. I think they are like skunks and use that poop as a defense mechanism. It works on me. https://www.backyardchickens.com/attachments/img-20180531-wa0020-jpg.1412572/I can't use that emoticon enough.
Peafowl are the same, except they don't have to be broody to do it. Never fails, each time I pick one up it uploads both cecal pouches on me, and believe me, pea cecal poop is almost as bad as duck broody poop.

I love this guy too. :sick

DSCN4947.JPG
DSCN4948.JPG
DSCN4957.JPG

Bell with her new ducklings!

Back
Top Bottom