Must read for all BYC members..........

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Loco Ken, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Loco Ken

Loco Ken Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2010
    Pacific NW
    I just wanted to put out a "Thank You" to everyone who frequents these pages and takes the time to help out in giving information to anyone who is in need of it. I haven't found a single person here who I have questions about that I wouldn't want around these parts. Everyone is so helpful and willing to give needed info to complete strangers. I know this may sound a bit "overboard" but I don't care. Sometimes we need to take the time to say thank you to people around us for the things they do whether big or small because quite frankly, we all need it at some point in our day/week/month/year.....you get the picture. Thank you, BYC'ers! One of the best forums around!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Well Ken I don't think its overboard, I think its wonderful. Thank you for being an asset to BYC [​IMG]

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

I second the emotion... goodness knows I've had a LOT of questions that only this forum felt right to ask in with ANY hope of an answer. [​IMG]

Thankee to the Members and The Modly Ones who've put up with this noobie for the last year.

4. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Yeah...BYC folks are pretty great that way...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by