Must Rehome Our Perfect Dog ***Needs a Country Home :(

1stepcloser

Poultry In Motion
10 Years
Sep 16, 2009
Dover, TN
(((((((sigh))))))))))

We have orders to go to Germany. My wonderful loving lab mix is NOT a city dog. She loves to run and play with other dogs. She is great with cats, chickens, dogs...everything but squirrels, rabbits, and guinea pigs. (She thinks they are squeaky toys to be played with.) We have had her for 7 years and I love her sooooo much. This is killing me but she really needs a home where she can run and play and be a dog. She is spayed, completely housebroken, and super lovey. Pics are to follow.
sad.png

ETA: We are in TN but I am willing to drive to help find her the perfect home.

Last edited:
Aw, I'm sorry you have to let her go! That would kill me, too!
hugs.gif
I swore I'd never have another dog after my 12 year old pointer/golden lab mix passed on, though. It's fabulous that she's good with chickens! You may want to list her in "Everything Else for Sale", but put "Rehoming" in your title. Wish I could take her. Will check back for the pictures, though.

Here is my Mitzy girl.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I PM'd you both...thank you. And mods, please move this if I put it in the wrong place. (Thanks for the "rehoming" suggestion.) ETA: I will most a more updated pic soon but she hasn't changed much...lol.
wink.png

Last edited:
oh no! im so sorry
sad.png
hugs.gif

i would take her for you...but we have WAY too many critters as it is
hit.gif

im sure whoever she ends up with will treat her good, and will lover her oddles and boodles and poodles!! lol

Quote:
We might be able to help out! check out www.camelot1999.webs.com for pics of our property and see what you think. Located in Abingdon, VA, right on TN line

Camelot--Your place looks gorgeous!

1stepcloser--She is a beautiful dog! I am sure you will find a loving home for her!

Back
Top Bottom