Must tell, can't keep it in anymore!

Please don't take offense but God didn't have a plan when He took my son at age 19, He didn't have a plan when He let that madman kill 20 children in Connecticut, and He doesn't have a plan for my daughter losing these babies!

Sorry - hugs -

But on my planet god sure does X) even mosquitos have a purpose! Those are the only thing a dragonfly can eat to stay alive! Everything has a purpose or reason! My friend got shot a month ago... Still don't know why god let this happen :/

My friends husband died then she got breast cancer, got both removed- god opened doors for her to meet more people, make more friends, and know she has people there for her. :)

So sorry about your son - hugs -

I won't say a plan because I do not want to upset you BUT I want to share a bit of a story. My brother and his wife are foster parents. After raising 3 of their own they took in what they thought was a grandson. In the end, the little boy wasn't theirs or their sons. BUT he had a wonderful maternal grandmother who was more than happy to take this little boy in and give him all the love and help she could. He had family who wanted him and that is where he belonged. It broke their heart. They had him for 2 years since he was born and all of a sudden he was gone. They went through a very very dark time and they hurt and because of that hurt they decided to become foster parents for real. They needed to help some child, any child at that point. They had to do everything to become one to keep the little boy before but they only did it because he was family. Now though their heart needed mending and they became foster parents. Many kids went in those doors. Most were temporary. Then one little boy came through that door and he had no one. He had a older sister who tried to kill him and parents who simply could not fight their demons and take care of him. My brother and sister in law were afraid after having him for a couple years that they were too attached. Something would happen but nothing ever did. He became available for adoption finally and they adopted him. This kid had NO family. No grandparents, no aunts. He needed them. The other little boy had someone and he was going to be ok without them but their new son had no chance without them. Every other home had rejected him even as as 2 year old. Nothing wrong with him and I will never understand it but this child needed them badly. Their heartbreak had a reason and it had a cure. I will pray, wish, and hope that in time a cure for this heart break will also come.

The aunt is going to take the babies. My daughter will lose them next week on Wednesday.
Oh my, this brings tears to my eyes for you and your daughter.

Just remember how much love and mental stability she has given those children.... she will be with them for ever.

I pray that the Aunt will be a better parent to them then their mother was.

Great story HeatherLynn.... I hope the same happens for Sjisty's daughter!

Please don't take offense but God didn't have a plan when He took my son at age 19, He didn't have a plan when He let that madman kill 20 children in Connecticut, and He doesn't have a plan for my daughter losing these babies! 

I agree Sjisty..
So sorry about everything..:( :hugs

Sometimes it sure does seem like He doesn't have a plan, but I believe Him when he says,"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.(Jeremiah 29:11)" I think that God lets some horrible things happen, as a natural consequence for the for the wrong things we all think, say, and do. But, even though they are horrible, God still has a plan for us through it, and He still loves us. We're not God, so we can't see the the plan, but we just need to trust Him that He does have a plan and He does love us. I'm praying for you.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
It is just hard to believe when bad things just keep piling up. We are not bad people. My daughter and her husband are deserving of happiness and can afford to give a child a good life filled with love. I have a box of Christmas presents that were going to be shipped tomorrow. Now they are going to Toys for Tots.

It is just hard to believe when bad things just keep piling up. We are not bad people. My daughter and her husband are deserving of happiness and can afford to give a child a good life filled with love. I have a box of Christmas presents that were going to be shipped tomorrow. Now they are going to Toys for Tots.
Just keep believing. Maybe the reason for your wonderful daughter losing those twins was because he is going to give them a child who really needs your daughter and her husband. Just keep believing. Something good must come of all this. Lots of Internet hugs!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom