Must tell, can't keep it in anymore!

I hope the Aunt doesn't show up...

lol.png

Don't loose hopeSjisty.... Loosing hope brings on dispare.... that is a hard place to bounce back from.

Keep your chin up, for your daughters sake......she needs you to not only be ticked off with her, but to give her a place to find hope and peace.

Good luck to you all..........keep us updated!

Sjisty, my heart is broken for you and your family. You have been hit hard. I am not a particularly religious person. I think sometimes awful things happen and there is absolutely no justifying them. I certainly don't think it's a punishment for people doing bad things, you and your family did not deserve this heart wrenching disappointment. I like what HeatherLynn had to say. Your daughter is obviously a strong, caring, amazing person. She opened her heart to these babies, who didn't seem to have anyone. I hope the aunt doesn't show up either! But, just as horrible things can happen without explanation, really great things can happen too! I think there is a child (or children) out there right now that is in desperate need of your daughter and her husband. I hope they find you soon. Hugs and sincere condolences from the Funny Farm
hugs.gif

Thank you all for your support and kind words. My daughter and son-in-law are going to try again after the holidays. She is an amazing person! I'm still hoping for a Christmas miracle for them.

I rarely look in this section. I was just browsing around while I am waiting for the speech therapist to finish up with my foster son. I feel for your family. I have been a foster parent since 2006. I have adopted 3 beautiful children, they were the first children I ever fostered.
I have fostered approx. 50 children since. Most come and go within a few months. I had a little boy and girl a few years back. I had them 18 month, at the court hearing to change the plan to adoption, the Grandmother called in and offered to take the children. She lives 1500 miles away. I was floored ! She was asked repeatedly to take the children and refused, then at the last minute changed her mind. My family was heartbroken.. I still feel the hole in my heart. When I took them to the airport, they had no idea they would never see us again. I bawled like a baby.
DSS has kept me busy. I know have a 3 year old and a 10 month old.
I am happy to hear that DD & SIL will try again.
fl.gif

The babies were picked up this morning and taken to the aunt. Now we find out she will have them for six months on "probation." If the mother is found to have any kind of contact with these children, she (the mother) will be arrested and the kids will be taken from the aunt and put back into foster care. If that happens, my daughter and her husband will be offered the chance to have them back. Also, if the aunt decides it's just too much to care for five children, she can opt to give them back and again DD and hubby will be offered them.

I don't wish bad on anybody, but I'm hoping these kids are awfully mean to the aunt and she decides she can't handle them!

Back
Top Bottom