Must tell, can't keep it in anymore!

Sjisty

Scribe of Brahmalot
12 Years
May 18, 2009
Brooksville
Some of you may remember my story of my daughter who has been trying to have a baby since 2003. Last year she went through in vitro fertilization (very expensive) twice. The first time didn't work. The second she was pregnant with twins but lost them after just a few weeks. It looked like there would be no babies in our future.

Well, my DD and her hubby decided to adopt through Child Protective Services in Texas. They took the classes and whatever else they had to do to get certified as foster parents. About 5 weeks ago, they were given two beautiful children, a brother and sister, 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 years old. These babies have been in foster care for most of their lives and now hopefully will have a forever home. Their mother's court date is very soon, and then we will know if my daughter and son-in-law will be able to adopt them. If so, the adoption will be final in March of next year.

I can't give names of the children, or post pictures yet, but you can bet I will in March! We live over 1000 miles away so haven't seen them in person yet, but have gotten lots of pictures and now have Skype so should be able to see them over the computer soon. We plan to fly out there in March for a huge adoption party.

These little ones have had such a hard time, being passed to a couple of foster homes already before they landed with my daughter. They have blossomed in the last month and are absolutely beautiful! They deserve and good, loving home, and my daughter and her hubby deserve these wonderful babies. Everybody please say a little prayer for them!

I am wishing you all the best. Your DD sounds like a wonderful mother to these babies.
hugs.gif

Hope it all works out.Wonderful when a couple can give needy children a good home.Best wishes!

I set up Skype on my computer and yesterday was able to see them and talk to them. They are such cuties! I'll be posting many pictures as soon as the adoption is final in March.

thats how my cousins became parents. they have two beautiful little boys and hope to adopt again in the future. they still poster children also

Daughter and her hubby took the little guys trick-or-treating yesterday. She said she let them have one piece of candy each last night - mean mommy! They are having a blast at being parents. In about 6 more weeks we will know if they can keep them. Fingers crossed ...

Back
Top Bottom