mutt or not?

I also agree that that lighter barred rock is a little rooster. Looks like you'll get the chance to hatch your own chicks sooner than you thought! The white and black one may be a white rock and an australorp, although the white one's build and tail look a little like that of a leghorn. What does her comb look like?

I also agree that that lighter barred rock is a little rooster. Looks like you'll get the chance to hatch your own chicks sooner than you thought! The white and black one may be a white rock and an australorp, although the white one's build and tail look a little like that of a leghorn. What does her comb look like?
You all just made my day-to-day I'm so happy I'll have to re-name Amelia! A little roo that is sweet & affectionate. I hope hestays that way! Thank you all I'm going to get a closer look at her feet comb and spur(s?)I got to say I didn't even realize how much difference there was in the combs. The white girls is very small & pale. But "Amelia 's" is much bigger & pronounced..
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom