My 1st Pea Chick EVER !!!! PICS !!!

oh my gosh that is funny. Better get a lid for the trash can.
tongue.png

Peas are sooo curious. Adorable baby.

Oh yeah I found that out too with Peep last year...If you put a peachick in a pen with peahens that didn't hatch out that chick they will be agressive to it. The males won't be so harsh but the peahens will peck at the chick. When I saved one of Ice's peachicks when it got stuck in the rain and I dried it off, I put it back down with Ice and at first she wouldn't accept it and she pecked at the chick and kicked at it until finally she accepted her chick again. It was a very tense time!

He's pretty
i bet it's a boy just cause i want a boy and keep getting girl, last time i purchased 3 more whites hopping for a boy, ya know what got 3 girls again so someone gatta be getting boys it might as well be you. LOL

He's so so cute. I do hope he is a boy too. They are so beautiful. Glad you said he flew in the trash can. Mine was born June 28th. I got pea in a big tote maybe best put a screen on top. I would love to let pea run but wouldn't be good here. I was sad I didn't get more, but I am sure enjoying the one pea. Mine is suppose to be black shoulder. My pea is more tan and bars with yellow fluff. Will try to post some pic latter so all can let me know if that is what they think my pea is. It's rare how some people get all males and some all females. The lady I got Snowie and Buzzie Cam from hatched all different color males.

Back
Top Bottom