My 1st Serama: Jerry Schexnayder's Line (Imported from Malaysia)

Update on Garuda:

He is not crowing still. Lol. But he's really cute! I will take pictures at the end of this week when I am finally free again. Finally. I have been so busy the last few weeks. (I didn't log on for a while...someone should have noticed). Haha

Anywho, I have some young Jerry S's line for sale right now. What price should I set them as?
I looked online, Class A & B of Jerry's is $80 and up but not planning to sell that much for little ones.

$20-$25 each sounds right?

- Tommy

There is a lady named Vickie something in Columbia/Elgin with seramas too-she sells them sometimes on Craigslist- I don't know much about the quality but she is a member of SCNA.

Still no picture!! UGH!
he.gif
I have been waiting for DAYS for pictures!
caf.gif

Ok I will post one of my Serama who is 5 weeks old now! He is a love! So very nice. His name is Kelly He's my "first hatch"

Serama5weeks2.jpg

Serama5weeks.jpg

He was in with my bigger girls who are week older then him and I had to take him out because he was being run over by them. Now he's in with my 2 week old orps/d'uccle bunch and the orps have already passed him up in size...the D'uccles are about the same size as him yet. He looks bigger in the picture than he really is lol

Um, not to sound ignorant.......because I am just getting inot Seramas......but the pic that was just posted by Hangin Wit My Peeps has a serama with feathers on his legs. Is this "correct" or a "throwback" or something?
Either way, he is cute. I am NOT knocking your little guy, just want to learn more.
smile.png

Yeah,

I wanted to point that out a while ago but didn't have time. Feather on the leg is odd...is he crossed?

By the way, I am not an expert in Serama because I just got started but I heard chicks from Jerry S's Class A-B line should be at least $10 and up right? Just want to know a rough price range.

Thanks!

- Tommy

I forgot to mention...

I want to buy some of Brian Sparks line to cross out later on to prevent inbreeding...is Jerry and his line non-related?

Thats what I need : )

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom