My 2 ringneck doves need boyfriends

Dovelover22

In the Brooder
May 23, 2015
I recently found out today that both of my doves are female, and I wanted to get 2 males. My doves are white, and I want something pretty for them :) I don't really mind what color it is, just as long as it's a male.

I recently found out today that both of my doves are female, and I wanted to get 2 males. My doves are white, and I want something pretty for them :) I don't really mind what color it is, just as long as it's a male.

Do you wish the doves to nest and raise young? I not, two hens will form a bond in time a get along well. Most likely they will nest, lay eggs together, and try to hatch them. And then you get to decide if you want them to raise something. Ring neck doves can brood and raise short billed pigeons as well as doves. Enjoy!

Do you wish the doves to nest and raise young? I not, two hens will form a bond in time a get along well. Most likely they will nest, lay eggs together, and try to hatch them. And then you get to decide if you want them to raise something. Ring neck doves can brood and raise short billed pigeons as well as doves. Enjoy!

One of my doves has definitely been trying to hatch her eggs. She's been taking care of the eggs but she's getting frustrated that they won't hatch

Back
Top Bottom