my 4 new ducklings from the most amazing lady ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilson71895

Chirping
9 Years
May 31, 2010
Picture006.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Last edited:
the duckies are adorable but what I really thought was a hoot was the expression on the faces of the chickens...it is like, "OMG, what are they, did you see that, they just pooped in the water, are the edible? OMG! Do we have to LIVE with those things?!"

lol.png

yes, duck walk!
and in the first pic, the duckling is looking up like,
"oh yeah, that was me, and you better get used to it!"

lau.gif

wilson, they are wonderful ducklings, thanks so much for the pics.

lol.png
They are so cute! And those chickens!!!!!!!!! Too funny! Now I want to hear about the lady
big_smile.png

i love them.. i made a little roof over their water and food so they can get to it but the easter eggers,cochins and phoenixs cant. the easter eggers and phoenixs were pecking them and eating all their food and drinking all their water so now only the ducklings can get to the water and food and if they feel threatened they can go under the roof and get away from everybody. the only downside to baby ducklings is that boy oh boy are they messy.!!!! but thats part of raising ducklings i guess.

I always love the expression on a chicks face when they see a duckling. It is as if they are looking at the duckling and saying "What the heck happened to your face? Are you and alien? Stay out of the water dude!"

They are adorable. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom