1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My babies are here!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by justusnak, Mar 12, 2007.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I ordered my chicks from MM. When I placed the order, it was for 15 Buff Hens, and 2 Buff roos....and 8 Cornish X for my grandson...the post office called me Sunday morning...they were in...when I opened the box...what a great site! 29 babies! One is black, im guessing the freebie....not sure what it is...other than really cute!! Lost one Sunday night....[​IMG] hope the rest make it [​IMG]ok. Im a momma again and in LOVE with these babies![​IMG]

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Awww look at the little black sheep! [​IMG] So cute!

3. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

These are 2 of the roos, I raised from the last "spring fling" They have 11 hens between them and seem to be getting along just fine. [​IMG] I hope it continues...I just love both my boys![​IMG] Not sure what he is....but I love him.[​IMG] This is my RIR....what a man!!

4. Henriettahen

Henriettahen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Canada
    awww so cute!! the lil black one stands out a lot!

5. bigzio

bigzio Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Deb, Congrats on the new peeps. Too much fun watching the little have fun, enjoy!

bigzio

6. Ravenxxx

Ravenxxx Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2007
    England
    Aww they are so cute, it really makes me want to have some chicks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by