hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I didn't realize it was gonna be this hard. I feel so bad. They are 6 weeks old already and have been inside up untile this morning. They did good all day untile it got bed time. They were "crying" when I went down there and checked on them, poor babies. So I took some pine shavings amd sprinkled them on the floor of the coop hoping that the smell would make them feel better. That is what they have been sleeping on for the last 5 weeks. Believe it or not I think it calmed them down a little. They also have there heat lamp on them. I don't know if I put it out there for them or to make me feel better,
gig.gif
. Oh well I guess they had to grow up sometime........

Ohhhhh this is sad!! I didn't like having mine in the house the first night because of the light and a few little peeping sounds, but I am sure when they are outside I will miss the light and few little peeping sounds!!

Here's to hoping you get through this quickly!!

Sarah

:-(

I know how ya feel

I had to take these guys outside.

They have done good but I noticed they were not as perky as they had been in here so I have been making them warm moist crumbles with extra vit & Molasses
and that has helped.

307468939.jpg

Thanks you guy's. I may try the warm crumbles and see how that does. poor things I sit out there holding them earlier. I think I'll just put me a sleeping bag out there and sleep with them tonite
lau.gif
I think I have "empty nest syndrome"
gig.gif
gig.gif

You just need to stir the crumbles & water mixture fast so it becomes evenly moist.

1/2 cup HOT water with 1 teaspoon Molasses and 6 drops of Vitamins

Stir into 1 cup of crumbles

IT WILL BE WET BUT NOT MUSHY

Fluffnstuff, how old are you silkie chicks?? I have eggs coming hopefully tomorrow and this will be the first time having silkies. I am so excited!!

Back
Top Bottom