My babies were all murdered!!

..o i see it was a dog... if you can next time get a video survellance system... we have one that we can monitor anywhere you have internet service...it also records everything that happens in our chicken run... used it 2 times so far to prosecute irresponsible dog owners...

Poor things. But I guess the wild animals need food too. I would recommend (as many have before me) to utilize hardware cloth. :)

Kill roamers.Pet or not if it kills your livestock kill it.Don't waste time with the owners.They will deny or simply not care,and then you create a nfh situation.Roaming pets die all the time.It is the risk owners allow.

I would shoot the dog, or report the incident to the sheriff or police dept. I won't bother dealing with owners of roaming animals they don't care or they wouldn't allow their dogs to roam in the first place.

We are hoping that it comes back and we catch it to kill it! I'm usually against this but it ate all my babies just to kill them!!

It will come back.it has tasted blood.don't shoot it unless it is in your yard.report it to the police and let them deal with it.utilizes the court system to recoup your losses.most states will award good money for livestock

Our nabours dogs dug under our chain link fence then tore a hole in the chicken wire on to separte pens and killed 20 or more ducks and chickens. All we have left are 4 chickens and 1 duck. I live in alabama is there any legal action I can take. We've given them the chance to get rid of the dogs but they haven't. The dogs even came back the next night to kill the cats. That's how we knew it was there dogs. We've had most of the chickens for 6 or more years. And they could care less. It makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom