My Baby Ducks Neck Is Snapping Backwards.

lexi12105

Hatching
8 Years
May 29, 2011
I Have Raised A Set Of Ducks Before, They Came Out Fine. I Just Bought Two Babies About 4 Or 5 Weeks Ago They Were Two Days Old When I Bought Them At Del's Farm Supply. One Of Them I Noticed When I Got Home Her/his Neck Was Unusually Skinny But I Just Didn't Think Anything Of It I Figured It Was Just How She/he Looked. Then A Week Or So Ago She Was Running Around In Her Cage And She Tripped Over Her Water Dish.the Next Thing I Know Her Head Was On Her Back And She Was Laying There Looking Like She Was Paralyzed, I Started Freaking Out And Picked Her Up While Supporting Her Neck. I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Her. Does Anyone Have Any Clue Or Has Anyone Ever Had This Happened To Them? Please Help Me I Don't Want This Precious Little Thing To Die, If I Have To I Will Gladly Give Her To Someone Who Knows A Lot About Ducks, And Can Keep Her From Passing . Thanks.

From what I've read on BYC, it could be wry neck. I don't really know much about it, but others will. If you search the forum for Wry Neck I'm sure you'll get quite a bit of information from other topics
smile.png
Hope your duckling is okay
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom